Simple rice kheer. A simple rice kheer that my mom made was always made with only rice, sugar and milk. In India when we use the word kheer, we are usually referring to the kheer made with rice. Delicious Rice Kheer with step by step photos.
Rice Kheer was usually prepared on special occasions and rituals like Diwali, Durga puja, birthdays Here's how you can prepare this delicious kheer recipe by following a few simple steps and surprise. This easy rice kheer or chawal ki kheer is probably the most popular Indian dessert there is. Made with long grained basmati rice and sweetened with condensed milk, it's simple enough that you can. You can cook Simple rice kheer using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple rice kheer
- Prepare 200 g of rice.
- It’s 1 ltr of Milk 1 litter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milkmaid.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamom.
Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes. You just need to make sure you have. Rice kheer is a very famous Indian dessert which is very simple to prepare. Kheer, a creamy rice pudding, is one of my favorite desserts to make and eat.
Simple rice kheer instructions
- First time take a pan and heat the milk on gas stove..
- The rice is wash it clean water..
- The wash rice remove the water and take few rest..
- Now in heat milk i add the rice..
- When it cook well then i add the milkmaid and mix well them..
- Now add the sugar in mixer rice and cook well..
- Add the cardamom with rice milk. Now cook well and boil it..
- After boiling i add the ghee..
- When it's like a heavy then off the gas stove..
- Cover a lid on rice kheer..
- When it like a cool then serve it.
It requires just a few Hi Ashley, thank you so much for this simple & wonderful recipe. I made this rice kheer for my baby's. To begin making the Paal Payasam Recipe, we will firstly wash the rice and dry it with a cloth. A simple rice pudding recipe also known as rice kheer. This pudding can be enjoyed warm or chilled as breakfast, a snack at any time of the day or as a dessert.