Shakarqandi ki kheer. Sweet potato kheer recipe – As the name says, It is made from sweet potato. Milk and sugar are used just like any other kheer recipe. Sweet potato is called shakarkandi in Hindi and so this recipe is called shakarkandi ki kheer.
Here is a simple recipe to make Sweet Potato Kheer. So get cooking this sweet treat. Make this lovely Shakarqandi Kheer and enjoy with family. #HappyCookingToYou. You can have Shakarqandi ki kheer using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shakarqandi ki kheer
- Prepare of Shakarqandi(sweet potatoes)boiled 3 large.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Doodh.
- You need 1 liter of Doodh boiled.
- You need of Cheeni (sugar)3/4 cup or taste.
- It’s 125 gms of Khoya.
- You need 2 tbsp of Badam chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pista chopped.
Sweet Potato Kheer is also known as Shakarkandi ki Kheer in Hindi and Ratalyachi kheer in Marathi. Thick, creamy and subtle, this kheer made with grated sweet potato and rice flour is total comfort food. Cold Lahori winter trips would include a freshly made bowl of shakarkandi ki kheer made by. Shakarkandi kheer is a recipe of delicious and sweer kheer made with sweet potatoes and lots of dry fruits.
Shakarqandi ki kheer step by step
- In a bowl add sweet potatoes and mash it,add milk and mash well set a side.
- In a pot add milk and bring it to boil,add mashed sweet potatoes and mix well.
- Add green cardamom,sugar and khoya,mix well until desired thickness.
- Sweet potato kheer is ready,garnish with almonds and pistachio.
Shakarkand ki Kheer recipe – How to make Shakarkand ki Kheer. Tags Collection of Kheer Traditional Indian Mithai. It is called Shakarkandi Ki Kheer (Sweet Potato Pudding). This year, try having this kheer instead of any other dessert or may be sweet potato chaat, which contains the goodness of sweet potato and milk. Sweet potato – a close cousin of our regular potato – is an excellent source of nutrients.