Rice pudding. With a little investigation, I found that there are two basic. Rice pudding is a wonderful way to use up leftover rice. Served hot, it instantly becomes a comfort There are countless ways to make rice pudding, from a simple, egg-less kind, to the custard-like.
Try our easy rice pudding recipes for maximum comfort factor. Rice Pudding Recipe – deliciously creamy, quick and easy treat that makes a good alternative to breakfast oatmeal. It's dusted off with cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with raisins for an ultimate. You can cook Rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice pudding
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of cream or malai.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of curd.
- Prepare of For garnish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pomegranate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry coconut hoof (khaman).
This rice pudding recipe is really easy to make, I had a request to make a video on rice pudding, so here we go. Typically served as a desert, but you can eat it whenever you want. Rice Pudding meets all the criteria of a comfort food. That is, it evokes feelings of nostalgia, it is simple to make, uses the most basic of ingredients (milk, rice, and sugar), and tastes good.
Rice pudding step by step
- Take rice wash it add water and sock rice for 2 hours.
- Now take socked rice add almost 3 cup of water and cook it till it become very soft..
- Now take cooked rice add milk,cream and sugar and grind it till it become nice smooth mixture..
- When it come on Room temperature add curd and mix it well.
- Now your rice pudding is ready keep in freez and serve it cool garnish it with pomegranate and coloured coconut khaman.
- Enjoy rice pudding.
There's nothing like it in the world. You've gotta use medium-grain rice when you make rice pudding. The first time I ever had rice pudding was when I was in college. I spent a semester in Spain and This amazing woman often spent all day cooking, and made the rice pudding fresh in the morning. Stir up a dreamy rice pudding for the ultimate comfort food.