Kheer. Find Deals on Kheer in Boxed Meals on Amazon. Kheer is the original rice pudding, which became part of western cuisine through the British. I like this, but my husband and son didn't (too 'spicy' for them).
Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes. Kheer and payasam are the terms used interchangeably and both are derived from the sanskrit terms "ksheer" & "payasa" both meaning milk.. Rice kheer is made with full fat milk. You can have Kheer using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kheer
- You need 3 kg of milk.
- You need 2 cup of sugar (as according ur taste).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chawal(soak to 3 hours).
- You need of Almond and pista garnish k liay.
- Prepare of Ellaichi powder.
Kheer or Payasam is a type of pudding from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk and sugar with one of the following: rice, broken wheat, millet, tapioca, vermicelli, or sweet corn. It is flavoured with desiccated coconut, cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashews, pistachios, almonds or other dry fruits and nuts. It is typically served during a meal or as a dessert Rice Kheer recipe is the most famous kheer in North India. Chawal ki Kheer recipe, Rice pudding with detailed step by step photos.
- Milk ko boil kry, chawal ko blend kr k milk may add kry or slowly anch pr pakay,.
- Jb kheer thick hony lgy to sugar add kry, ellaichi powder add kry or thick kry..
- Jb achi trha thich ho to kheer ready hai, serving boil may nikal kr almond or pista sy garnish kry. Kheer bnaty howy chamch musalsal chalaty hai. Yummy kheer ready hai..
Rice Kheer is undoubtedly the King of Kheers! It is made all over India. Made by simmering rice and milk in heavy, large bronze vessels for a long time, this rice kheer has a rich taste and attractive pink colour that comes out of the natural thickening of milk. An Indian rice pudding served warm or cold and garnished with nuts. The inclusion of cardamom pods makes this global dessert distinctive.