Khoya_kheer. Learn how to make easy and delicious dessert Kheer, Using traditional methods with new variations give this dessert amazing flavor that you can only find in. Khoya Kheer – Have you ever taste Khoya Kheer? Suji aur Khoye ki Kheer, Masaledar Chawal and Paaye ka Shorba – A traditional South-Asian menu, start with traditional Punjabi breakfast of Payee ka.
But traditionally khoya Malpua is prepared on Poush Sankranti. Add khoya and mix well. keep stirring constantly to avoid burning. Make sure there is no lump at all. You can have Khoya_kheer using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Khoya_kheer
- You need 100 gm of Rice 2…3 ghanty ke liye bhigo dein.
- It’s of 🥀3 litter milk.
- You need of 🥀Sugr 2 tst.
- You need of 🥀200gm qalaqand ya khoya.
- It’s of 🥀1 litter olpers.
- Prepare of 🥀 6..8 Choti elaichi.
- Prepare of 🥀50 gm Badam.
- You need of 🥀50 gm Pista.
Dulal Chandra Chakraborty – Wholesale Trader of paneer, khoya kheer in Kolkata, West Bengal. It is made of either dried whole milk or milk thickened by heating in an open iron pan. Khoya also known as mawa or khoa is dried evaporated milk solids. the milk is slowly simmered in a large iron kadai, till all its moisture evaporates and it reduces to solids. Khoya khoya rehta hai, dil tadap ye kehta hai, tu hai mere jeene ki wajah.
- MILK BOIL Kar Ke chawl ko dalke SLoW FLAME Par PKNE Dein or spoon musalsal chalati rahen wrna chawal lag jaengy or kheer me jaly hoy ka zaiqa ajayga.
- Chawal jab GAL JAEN Or milk b pak pak kar adha reh jae to achi tarah wood spoon ya doi ke sath ghoten wrna blander me dal kar thora chalalen..
- 🥀Chawal mix hojaein tu is me olpers milk or elaechi dalke pakne dein sath sath spoon chalati rahen..
- Pakty pakty jab thick hone lage tu is m sugr daldein. Sath hi badam pisty or khoya ya qalaqand dal dein..
- Sath sath spoon chalati rahen. Garhi hone lagy or achi trha ghut jae to flame se utar kar dish out karein.
- Uper se bareek katy ya kuty hoye pista badam chirak dein or silver warq b laga dein.
- Thanda kar ke serve karein…..
Mash khoya and fry on a slow fire for one minute. Cool, mix sugar and dry fruits and keep aside. Spread one part uniformly on an oiled plate. Easy Khoya Recipes in Urdu, Learn to make Khoya with complete Step by Step instructions, information about Khoya calories and servings. Kaddu ki kheer is a hyderabadi special dessert made using milk and kaddu.