Zafrani kheer. A sweet & unique recipe by Mahi's kitchen vlogs #Zafranikheer #Rabrikheer #Eidspecial #Ricekeer #Ricedessert #commercialkheerrecipe #perfectkheer. Zafrani Kheer is an Indian dessert made with milk and rice. The rice is allowed to boil with a mixture of milk, cardamom and safrron.
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Zafrani Khoya Kheer and Chicken Charga Karahi Recipes. This dessert was made by chefs from nawab's kitchen. Add ½ pack of National Kheer Mix, and keep stirring rigorously. You can have Zafrani kheer using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zafrani kheer
- You need 2 kg of milk.
- You need of dry milk half cup.
- You need of elaicho smaall2.
- You need 20 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of batfi.
- You need of rice 2 muthhi (handfull) soaked 3 hour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of zafran.
- You need of dry fruits.
Zafrani kheer recipe is the yummiest of all sweet dishes of today. For more sweet recipes, kheer recipes, and recipes by renowned pakistani chef, keep browsing Masala TV. Zafrani Kheer Recipe in Urdu and English. At Masala TV you can check complete Zafrani Kheer Recipe in Urdu and English.
Zafrani kheer step by step
- Boil milk add zafran elaichi and cook 15 min more after boiling in low flame.
- Then grind rice add in milk stirring spoon while adding rice wjen rice cooked.
- Add sugar adjust swewtness according to ur taste then cook more 5 min.
- Now add dry milk and barfi in kherr.
- Cook until ur desire thickness.
- Then pour it in a bowl garbish it with dry fruits and zafran.
- This dish is for 8 person.
Check out the Zafrani Khoya Kheer Mix Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Zafrani Khoya Kheer Mix Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show Evening with Shireen. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV. Also Check Zafrani Khoya Kheer Mix Recipe, ingredients and complete Method. Keep stirring frequently till kheer thickens and then remove.