Kheer. Kheer, a rice pudding is probably the most common dessert that's made in every Indian household. Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. Kheer recipe with step by step photos.
Kheer recipe – Rice kheer is a one pot traditional Indian sweet dessert made for festivals This is similar to the rice payasam made with jaggery in the south. We make kheer at home during festive. 🎦 Kheer. Kheers and Phirnis are rich and creamy desserts made by slow-cooking milk till it thickens. You can have Kheer using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kheer
- Prepare 1 liter of Milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar/condensed milk.
- You need of Rice 3 tbsp soaked n chopperized.
- It’s of Dessicated coconut to garnish.
- You need of Almonds chopped to garnish.
- You need 1 tsp of Khewra essence.
Kheer: Find Kheer news, videos, photos and articles on Boldsky. Also get Kheer latest news from Sabudana kheer or tapioca pearls pudding is a traditional North Indian pudding consumed during the. Kheer, also called payasam, is an Indian dessert similar to Western rice pudding. Rice Kheer recipe is also known as rice pudding.
Kheer step by step
- Boil milk, add in rice and let it get cooked till they are fully cooked..
- Then add sugar or condensed milk to sweeten and let it get thick..
- Once thick, remove from stove..
- Add in khewra n pour into serving platter..
- Let it cool, garnish it with as almonds n dessicated coconut..
It is derived from Indian subcontinent cuisine and is popularly consumed in India and Pakistan. Keto Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious sweet treat that's low carb and easy to make. If you're looking for the perfect ethnic treat, you've hit the jackpot. Kheer – Kheer (rice pudding) is traditional dessert, the delight of Eid, made of milk rice and sugar.. Kheer – This ever popular pudding has rice cooked on a slow fire in sweetened milk to make a rich.