Motichoor Ladoo Kheer. Motichoor Kheer or Laddu ki kheer is a quick and delicious dessert made using leftover motichoor ladoos, milk, sugar, saffron and nuts. Motichoor kheer is perfect for instant sweet cravings. Taking about this boondi laddu or motichoor laddu kheer, I have used laddoos with small boondi also called motichur.
You can serve this kheer hot or chilled. Motichoor Kheer or Laddu ki kheer is a quick and delicious dessert made using motichoor ladoos, milk, sugar, saffron and nuts. Indian Dessert Recipes Healthy Dessert Recipes Sweets Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Indian Sweets Vegan Vegetarian Kalakand Recipe Rajasthani Food Indian Vegetarian Recipes. You can have Motichoor Ladoo Kheer using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Motichoor Ladoo Kheer
- It’s of Motichoor Ladoo 3,.
- It’s of Milk: 3 cups+ 2 tbsp (to dissolve kesar),.
- It’s of Almonds and pistachios: 8-10 each,.
- It’s of Kesar (saffron): 10-12 strings,.
- Prepare of Sugar: 1½ tsp (or as needed).
MOTICHOOR KHEER / SWEET BOONDI KHEER. This is a gram flour based fried delicacy. Turn the heat off and add Cardamom powder and kewra, and transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with Almond, Pistachio and silver paper.
Motichoor Ladoo Kheer step by step
- In a bowl take 2 tbsp of milk. Add 8-10 kesar (saffron) strings and microwave it for 30 seconds. After that dissolve the kesar with spoon and keep it aside. In a pan heat 3 cups of milk at medium heat for 10 minutes. Stir it continuously otherwise milk may stick to the bottom of the pan. In between, add kesar (saffron) dissolved in milk. Take ladoos and break them gently with the fork. After milk has boiled for 10 minutes add ladoos stir and cook for 5 more minutes. Garnish n Serve..
Motichoor Ladoo (Laddu) / Motichur Ladoo (Laddu) is a traditional Indian festival sweet that simply melts in your mouth. Not only is it tasty, but it is quite simple to make these Motichoor Ladoo (Laddu) / Motichur Ladoo (Laddu), as you only need a few simple ingredients. Motichoor ladoo recipe with step by step photos – I had made these melt in the mouth motichur ladoos for the Diwali festival, but was not able to post. The whole process of making the motichoor ladoos took a lot of time and in between it started becoming dark. So by the time, I was finished, it was already dark.