Kheer. Kheer, a rice pudding is probably the most common dessert that's made in every Indian household. Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. Kheer recipe with step by step photos.
Kheer recipe – Rice kheer is a one pot traditional Indian sweet dessert made for festivals This is similar to the rice payasam made with jaggery in the south. We make kheer at home during festive. 🎦 Kheer. Kheers and Phirnis are rich and creamy desserts made by slow-cooking milk till it thickens. You can have Kheer using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kheer
- Prepare 1 gallon of full crème milk.
- You need 1 quart of half and half (substitute for half and half, mix 2 2/3 cup skim milk with 1 1/3 cup heavy cream) 14 oz. can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar, or sugar to taste.
- Prepare 1 cup to 1 ½ of cup boiled rice.
- It’s 15 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of blanched almonds and pistachios for garnish.
Kheer: Find Kheer news, videos, photos and articles on Boldsky. Also get Kheer latest news from Sabudana kheer or tapioca pearls pudding is a traditional North Indian pudding consumed during the. Kheer, also called payasam, is an Indian dessert similar to Western rice pudding. Rice Kheer recipe is also known as rice pudding.
Kheer step by step
- Method Pour milk, half and half, and condensed milk in a large pot and let it simmer for 3 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Blend rice, with a cup of hot cooking kheer mix in a blender, and pour into a pot. Add sugar, cardamom pods and cook for another three to five hours, until milk mix is reduced to half and the colour is a light golden brown. Pour out in dishes, garnish, chill and serve. Enjoy!.
It is derived from Indian subcontinent cuisine and is popularly consumed in India and Pakistan. Keto Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious sweet treat that's low carb and easy to make. If you're looking for the perfect ethnic treat, you've hit the jackpot. Kheer – Kheer (rice pudding) is traditional dessert, the delight of Eid, made of milk rice and sugar.. Kheer – This ever popular pudding has rice cooked on a slow fire in sweetened milk to make a rich.