vermicelli kheer. Vermicelli kheer recipe With step by step photos. Seviyan kheer also known as vermicelli kheer Is a must at any festival at our place. Making vermicelli kheer is very easy and does not take much time.
Seviyan is a delicious and an easy recipe to make. Seviyan kheer is prepared with Seviyan. Home » Recipes » Vermicelli Kheer. You can cook vermicelli kheer using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of vermicelli kheer
- It’s 1 of . Vermicelli – 1 cup.
- You need 2 of . Ghee – 3 tbspn.
- It’s 3 of . Cashew nuts and almonds – 3 tbspn.
- It’s 4 of . Milk – 1 liter.
- It’s 5 of .Sugar – 3/4 cup or according to your taste.
- It’s 6 of . Raisins – 3 tbspn.
- It’s 7 of . Salt – 1 pinch.
- You need 8 of Cardamom powder – 1/4 tspn.
Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert. Seviyans are thin long strings that looks Use a nonstick or heavy bottom frying pan to make a seviyan kheer. Add the seviyan and roast them. Learn how to make/prepare vermicelli kheer by following this easy recipe.
vermicelli kheer instructions
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan, add the cashew nuts and almonds and fry till golden colour..
- Move the nuts from the pan and keep it aside..
- Add the raisins and fry it for few seconds..
- Remove from the pan. To the same ghee, add the vermicelli and fry till golden colour..
- Move it to a bowl and keep it aside. To the same pan, add milk and bring to boil..
- Reduce the flame and add vermicelli to the boiling milk stirring continuously..
- Cook for about 6 – 8 minutes. Add sugar and salt and combine till the sugar melts completly. Cook for another 5 minutes..
- Add cardamom powder and combine.Remove from flame and add all the nuts and raisins. Vermicelli kheer is ready to be served. Serve warm or cooled !.
Mango Kheer a unique treat that combines the richness of vermicelli kheer with the fruity zing of mangoes, just right to pamper yourself with on a. View top rated Vermicelli kheer recipes with ratings and reviews. Onam Sadya Recipes, Semiya… Vermicelli kheer or semiyaan kheer is a very popular dessert in south India. It is a must-have sweet The kheer is made by dry roasting vermicelli to a golden brown color till a nice aroma starts to come. Seviyan kheer recipe with stepwise pictures and video.