Kheer.. mata ka prasad. Kheer. mata ka prasad.#Dusshera Kuldeep Kaur. It is made of whole wheat flour, where the flour is roasted in ghee and finally sugar is added to make. Kheer. mata ka prasad.#Dusshera Rajni Chaudhary.
Ritually no specific procedure is prescribed for the Puja at Kheer Bhavani. One takes the havan prasad which usually consists of Dal, Chawal, Dum Aloo and Kheer. Kada prashad is a smooth, soft, velvety and rich halwa made with whole wheat flour (atta). You can cook Kheer.. mata ka prasad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kheer.. mata ka prasad
- It’s 1 litre of milk.
- You need 1/2 packet of vermicelli sev.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- You need as needed of Chopped dryfruit.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- You need as needed of Water.
One of the delicacies that is served in gurudwara as a prasad is this super delicious halwa known as kada prashad. The word gurudwara means the door to the guru. So when you visit the guru you cannot come back empty handed. Then follows Amrit Varkha and Phoolon ki varkha of Flowers & Petals.
Kheer.. mata ka prasad step by step
- Put one pan on flame add ghee in to the pan add vermicelli roast untill it change the colour immediately add 1/4 glass water let it boil now add already boiled and cooled milk let the mixture boil up to the water burn and reduced some milk than add sugar elaichi powder nutmeg powder stirred continues now add chopped dry fruits.. turned off the flame.. kheer is ready to serve…
- I use dry fruits like badaam/almond, kaju/ cashews and some pista…
At last Mataji's Aarti and some shlokas, After this we distribute Prasad to all and complete the Mata Ki Chowki, with samapti. I have been preparing this Ashtami Prasad Recipe since years and my family loves it every time. I hope you enjoy the traditional Navratri Channa served on top of Puri along side of Suji ka Halwa. Mata Chandra ghanta who carries the half form of Moon on her head is the third form. She is clam like Moon i.e chandra.