Brown rice rasiao kheer (pudding) recipe. This recipe makes very nice kheer. The coconut milk is a creative addition that really enhanced the flavor. The liquid-to-rice ratio was perfect in the finished dessert, with the rice.
Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. And I think that's the reason it is so commonly made in India because the basic ingredients are so readily available everywhere. Note – It will thicken as it cools, if needed you can add a little milk according to the consistency needed. You can have Brown rice rasiao kheer (pudding) recipe using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brown rice rasiao kheer (pudding) recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown rice Soaked in water for 3 hours.
- It’s 1 liter of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dry fruits like almonds and cashew nuts.
- You need 1 pinch of Cardamom Powder.
Brown Rice Recipes (Indian). rice pudding recipe with step by step photos. creamy smooth pudding or kheer made with leftover cooked rice, milk and sugar. flavored with ground cinnamon and cardamom. In a large nonstick saute pan over medium heat, combine the cooked rice and milk. Heat until the mixture begins to boil. A simple rice pudding recipe also known as rice kheer.
Brown rice rasiao kheer (pudding) recipe instructions
- Take soaked brown rice in a wok and add 2 cups of water, let them cook slowly if required add more water as brown rice takes time in cooking, if you don't have patience then pressure cook it and put is in a wok then..
- If rice turns soft then half the process is over..
- Add milk in the same wok along with cardamom and keep stirring and cooking them unless they turns thick..
- Meanwhile add half a cup of water in jaggery and prepare liquid consistency..
- As kheer become thick then lower the flame add chopped dry fruits of your choice..
- Add liquid jaggery and mix them well and switch off the flame. Rasiao is ready to be served..
Enjoyed warm or chilled as a vegan breakfast, a snack at any time of the day or as dessert. Though puddings can either denote a sweet or savoury dish, the pudding very often evokes the thick creamy. Paramannam is a traditional Indian recipe. Brown rice cooked with milk and added jaggery. To begin making the Paal Payasam Recipe, we will firstly wash the rice and dry it with a cloth.