Gajar kheer. Welcome to Mano ka Kitchen ! Aj is video mai hum nay apko bohot hi asan tareen tariqay say bataya hai kay kis tarha ap log gajrela ya gajar ki kheer apnay. Carrot kheer is a healthy and rich Indian pudding recipe prepared with fresh carrots.
Gajar Kheer Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Gajar ki Kheer recipe is basically soothing carrot pudding made when grated carrots are cooked with milk and sugar flavoured with saffron and garnished with almonds and pistachios. Carrot Kheer is one the easiest recipes of kheer and is prepared as a Navratri special festival food. You can have Gajar kheer using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gajar kheer
- You need 2 of medium Carrots or (1 cup grated Carrots).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Ghee.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of Milk.
- You need 2 teaspoon of milk powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 5-6 of Cashew Nuts, broken into two-three pieces.
- You need 8-10 of Raisins, optional.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need of Cardamom Powder (Elaichi).
Gajar ki kheer can be served both cold or warm. Gajar ka halwa (Hindi: गाजर का हलवा), also known as gajorer halua, Gajrela, Gajar Pak, and Carrot halwa is a carrot-based sweet dessert pudding from the Indian subcontinent. It is made by placing grated carrots in a pot containing a specific amount of water. Gajar ki Kheer is not as popular as Gajar ka Halwa so as I was looking for sweets (dessert) recipe ideas for a Diwali potluck party and had finally zeroed in on Gajar ka Halwa (Carrot Halwa).
Gajar kheer step by step
- Peel and grate carrots or coarsely grind them in a food processor..
- Add 2 tbsp ghee to the kadai, and saute dry fruits for 2 minutes keep it out. Now add carrot and saute it for 10 minutes with low medium flame..
- In Another pan boil milk and make it 2 cups..
- Take a little milk in a cup add milk powder and condensed milk. Keep it aside..
- Add sauted carrot to the milk, cook it for 5 minutes. And now add sauted dry fruits.
- Then add cardamom powder, jaiphal powder and now add the mixture. Cook it for another 5 minutes with adding sugar..
- Carrot Kheer is ready. Serve it hot or cold. Happy cooking..🙂🙂.
With the delicious dilemma of carrots and milk a nutritious Indian dish of GAJJAR KI KHEER is made. an very easy and tasty recipe for the the effort. Carrot payasam, carrot Kheer or Gajar ki kheer is a nutritious Indian sweet dish. Carrot kheer is served with a meal or at the end of a meal as a dessert. It is made for a festival or as a party dessert as it can. विधि- How to make Gajar Ki Kheer. किसी भारी तले के बर्तन में दूध डाल कर गरम कीजिये, जब तक दूध उबलता है तब तक गाजर छील कर कद्दूकस कर लीजिये. Nisha ji Kya gajar ko ghee me bhunj k bhi dal sakte h?