Sweet potato kheer. How to make Sweet Potato Kheer. Sweet potato kheer recipe with video and stepwise pictures. A rich creamy kheer made with sweet potatoes tastes so delicious.
And did you always think that eating a potato will make you fat? Sweet Potato Kheer recipe – How to make Sweet Potato Kheer. Sabudana Sweet-Potato Kheer essentially refers to a bowlful of delicacy, loaded with the subtle sweetness of sweet potato and the softness of sabudana, soft enough to melt in your mouth. You can cook Sweet potato kheer using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato kheer
- It’s 2 of Medium size sweet potato.
- It’s 1 ltr of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped dry fruits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of or2/3 cup sugar.
Sweet Potato Kheer Recipe, How To Make Sweet Potato Kheer Recipe. Sweet potato kheer is yummy dish that is generally had during breakfast. It is made with lots of. Peel off the skin of steamed potato and grate with a grater.
Sweet potato kheer step by step
- . Clean sweet potato and peel skin. And cut it rough pieces and pressure cook it for 4 whistle..
- Take cooked sweet potato in blender and make fine puree of it..
- . Now take a hard bottom patela. Add ghee in it and fry dry fruits in it. Later add sweet potato paste and cook it till it seperate itself from sides and bottom..
- Add sugar in it. When sugar starts to melt add milk. And mix it properly. I made it for navratri fast. Normally i add milk masala for flavour..bring it to boil and serve it hot..
Sweet Potato Kheer is a yummy Goan Festival Recipe, here sweet potatoes are truly blended with wonderful flavors of coconut, sabudhana, jaggery and cardamom. Sabudana Sweet Potato kheer is a delicious dessert recipe to indulge in during the time of Navratri vrat or fasting. Loaded with the lusciousness of sweet potatoes and laced with almonds. Add sweet potatoes and mix thoroughly. Sweet Potato Kheer in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home.