Kaddu(Lauki) ki kheer. https://www.annuchef.com Bottle Gourd slowly cooked in Milk and a mix with Sago, garnished with fried Cashew Nuts, Almonds and Pistachios is an excellent choice for all occasions and parties. kaddu ki kheer is a hyderabadi special dessert made using milk and kaddu. This can also be called as lauki ki kheer and kaddu is a term for lauki in hyderabadi lingo. Make a delicious and healthy Indian sweet in minutes with kaddu (white pumpkin).
In Hyderabad, bottle gourd is preferred as pumpkin. This kheer is made at weddings, festivals and on special occasions. Made with sago pearls, milk, and various dry fruits, it has a very scrumptious taste that will leave your luscious. You can cook Kaddu(Lauki) ki kheer using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaddu(Lauki) ki kheer
- Prepare 1/2 of Fresh kaddu.
- You need 200 gm of Sugar.
- Prepare 750 gm of Milk 3 pav.
- You need of Dry fruit.
- You need 1 spoon of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Elaichi powder.
Pumpkin kheer recipe with step by step photos – a flavorsome, easy to prepare, traditional Navratri sweet dish made with pumpkin or kaddu. The nine nights when goddess shakti or durga is worshipped through all of her nine forms one every day. The sharad navrathri being in full swing right now, many people all over India are embracing the spiritual purification of mind-body. लौकी की खीर बहुत ही स्वादिष्ट सुपाच्य होती है. आइये आज हम लौकी की खीर ((Lauki ki Kheer) बनायें. लौकी की खीर मावा डाल कर भी बनायी जाती है लेकिन मावा प्रयोग के बाद लौकी . Lauki ki kheer recipe with step by step photos – easy recipe method to make kheer from bottle gourd or opo squash or dudhi or ghia.
Kaddu(Lauki) ki kheer step by step
- Sabse pahle kaddu ke chhilke ko hata kar dho le.
- Uske baad kaddu ka kadukas Kar le.
- Milk ko thoda gadha Kar le(1pav bhar milk jala le).
- Ab aap apni Iccha anusar dry fruit le or aur use mixer me mahin pis le..
- Pura mahin Kar le yesa.
- Ab ghee ko gram Kar usme kaddukash wale kaddu ko bhunjege.
- Or kaddu jab bhunja jayege.tab gadhe kiye huve milk me dalege or dry fruit ke paste ko bhi daalenge or kheer ko chala kar mila lege..
- 20 min tak medium tav par pakne denge. Sugar ko bhi dal denge..
- Or elaichi powder ko daal kar mila denge. Upar Se dry fruits de saja dege..
- Ab aap Kheer ko freezer me 10 min tak tandha kar le..
- Lijia ab aapka yummy Kheer khane ko taiyar hai..
- Ab khud khaiye or khilaiye.so yummyyyyyy.
Lauki is a cooling veggie to have during the summers. You can make various dishes with lauki from savory to sweet. I had some lauki left after making sambhar recipe, so thought of making kheer with it. Lauki ki Kheer : A reasonably healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth occasionally, this recipe makes use of doodhi and low-fat milk to make a satiating kheer. While bottle gourd is famed to be a low-cal veggie, the use of low-fat milk further brings the calorie count down, making the Lauki ki Kheer as heart friendly as possible.