Rice kheer. Delicious Rice Kheer with step by step photos. Rice Kheer is one of the popular kheer made in north india along with seviyan kheer. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian I can't believe it took me so long to share a basic rice kheer recipe on the blog.
We make kheer at home during festive. Learn how to make Rice Kheer at home with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Shower sweetness in this festive season with sweet and. You can cook Rice kheer using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice kheer
- Prepare 2-3 ltr of full cream milk.
- Prepare 150 gm of rice (thode mote wale).
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of milk made 3-4 sp.
- It’s 150 gm of khoya (bhuna).
- Prepare to taste of sugar.
- Prepare to garnish of grated coconut.
- You need of mixed dry fruits (chopped).
- You need 3-4 of elaichi powder.
This is a very flavorful Basmati rice pudding made with coconut milk, raisins, cardamom, and toasted almonds and pistachios. It's the best rice pudding I've ever had, and very easy to make! Rice kheer is a common household sweet made for almost all festivals. Chawal ki kheer, also known as rice payasam in South India, is a famous and most commonly prepared Indian sweet.
Rice kheer instructions
- Rice ko 15 -20 minutes ke liye bhiga kar rakhein.
- Ek pan mein milk boil hone rakhe ek ubal aane k baad gas sim kar dein.
- Ab rice ko milk m add karein n chalate rhe.
- Sim gas pr hi pkne de n kuch kuch time m chalate rhe.
- Jb color change hone lage to sugar dal mix kar lein 5-6 minutes k baad bhuna khoya dale 3-4 mini pkaye.
- Milk made n elaaychi powder dale mix karein 2-3 mini k baad gas off karein.
- Naariyal powder n chopped dry fruits s garnish karein taiyar h tasty tasty kheer.
- Grma grm kheer ya fridge ki kheer sarv karein.
Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a rice pudding made across India, it is simlar to rice payasam made in south Indian homes. One of the most favourite Indian dessert rice kheer can. Kheer, a creamy rice pudding, is one of my favorite desserts to make and eat. It requires just a few essential ingredients: rice, milk and sugar. I almost always have those three ingredients at my house.