Rava kheer.. Sooji kheer or Rava kheer recipe with step by step photos – a quick, easy and tasty kheer made with semolina or rava. The rava kheer is similar to a porridge, the only difference being the texture. The rava payasam is a quick and simple recipe to prepare at home and is an ideal sweet for parties and family gatherings.
Rava Kheer recipe – How to make Rava Kheer. Mango Recipes Missed out on our mailers? Cook on a slow fire till the rawa and milk are blended and the kheer is thick. You can have Rava kheer. using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rava kheer.
- It’s 1 of ) milk 1 lit.
- It’s 2 of ) Rava- about 2-3 tea spoon full.
- It’s 3 of ) ilaychi -2-3.
- Prepare 4 of ) Everest Milk masala.
- You need 5 of ) Sironji (charoli) about 1 table spoon full.
- It’s 6 of ) sugar as per needed.
Add sugar and stir constantly so that no lumps form. Rava Kheer is a lip-smacking dessert recipe which is traditionally prepared with three main ingredients: semolina, milk and sugar and is quite popular in southern India. Rava Payasam is a very quick and easy kheer that you can make for any occasion. This is not only quick to make, it gives good volume too so you can make for friday naivedyam and share it among.
Rava kheer. step by step
- At first boil the milk in a steel pan. Keep the flame low and let it be boiled for 10-15 mints until the milk gets yellowish colour. Steer it oftentimes..
- Then roast rava in a pan by adding 1 tea spoon of ghee until rava changes its colour to quite yellow brown. Not completely brown…
- Then add this roasted rava in boiling milk, about 2-3 tea spoon full or as u needed to thick the Kheer. N steer well..
- Then add Everest milk masala powder as u need about 2-3 tea spoon full..
- Add 2 ilaychi by rushing them in boiling milk. Stear well..
- Add sugar about 10-11 tea spoon full or as u required for sweetness..
- Finally, add Sironji (charoli) in boiling milk about 1 table spoon full… Or 4-5 tea spoon full..
- Steer well and make gas off..
- Rava Kheer is ready to serve. Serve it with Puri or u can eat it simply. U can serve it after cooling also..
Rava payasam is made with sooji (semolina), sugar and milk as main ingredients. an easy and yummy dessert is ready. Step by step and quick video recipe. Every day, thousands of voices read, write, and share important stories on Medium about Rava Kheer Recipe. Rave payasa or rava kheer recipe explained with step by step pictures. Rave payasa or rava kheer is one of the easiest kheer or desert recipe.