Kheer. Kheer, a rice pudding is probably the most common dessert that's made in every Indian household. Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. Kheer recipe with step by step photos.
Kheer recipe – Rice kheer is a one pot traditional Indian sweet dessert made for festivals This is similar to the rice payasam made with jaggery in the south. We make kheer at home during festive. 🎦 Kheer. Kheers and Phirnis are rich and creamy desserts made by slow-cooking milk till it thickens. You can cook Kheer using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kheer
- It’s 2 litre of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 4 of cardemom.crushed.
- You need of Sugar 3/4th cup.ya taste ke mutabiq.
- You need of Badam.pista for garnish.
- It’s 1 of gajar grated.
Kheer: Find Kheer news, videos, photos and articles on Boldsky. Also get Kheer latest news from Sabudana kheer or tapioca pearls pudding is a traditional North Indian pudding consumed during the. Kheer, also called payasam, is an Indian dessert similar to Western rice pudding. Rice Kheer recipe is also known as rice pudding.
- Pan main doodh dalen.chawal dho kar dalen.illaichi,1gajar laal Kash kar ke add karen.dhak kar dheemi aanch par rakh dein..
- Koshish Karen ke bar bar dhakan na kholen.15_20,min: baad check Karen..
- Jab doodh garha ho jai chawal soft ho Jain tou beater se mix karen.jab Tak chawal mash ho Jain..
- Ab chini add Karen aur thori see aur beat Karen.chini ka Pani khatam ho Jain..
- Flame off kar dein.bowl main nikal kar garnish Karen..
It is derived from Indian subcontinent cuisine and is popularly consumed in India and Pakistan. Keto Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious sweet treat that's low carb and easy to make. If you're looking for the perfect ethnic treat, you've hit the jackpot. Kheer – Kheer (rice pudding) is traditional dessert, the delight of Eid, made of milk rice and sugar.. Kheer – This ever popular pudding has rice cooked on a slow fire in sweetened milk to make a rich.