Watermelon Pudding. Watermelon pudding is an easy dessert with a silky texture and bright taste. The perfect treat when you're looking for a leaner, but satisfying dessert. I'm not sure why I ever stopped, because pudding is pretty darn tasty.
The fresh summer treat will inspire you to cook al. These watermelon pudding pops are a fun summertime treat. To release the pudding pops from the cups, run under warm water for a few seconds and push out from the bottom of the cup. You can have Watermelon Pudding using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Pudding
- You need 2 cups of Watermelon chopped and deseeded.
- You need 1/2-3/4 cup of Milkmaid.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh cream.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Agar agar powder (or strands).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Slivered almonds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Watermelon thin slices.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
A refreshing traditional Sicilian recipe perfect for hot summer days. Watermelon is one of those ingredients that are super typical of summer, quite refreshing and. WATERMELON PUDDING Recipe for six servings. Place watermelon in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Watermelon Pudding step by step
- Heat cream and milkmaid on a low at first with agar agar strands. Mix well and heat until the agar agar is dissolved completely..
- Meanwhile, blitz the watermelon chunks in a blender until smooth and pureed..
- Add this puree to the hot cream and mix well. Let it heat up a bit too for about 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla after taking it off the heat..
- Pour in a glass dish of your choice and allow it to set in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours..
- Slice and serve well garnished with slivered almonds and thin slices of watermelon. Serve this alongside your favourite ice cream too for a yummy dessert treat..
Add remaining watermelon pulp to pan and bring to the boil over medium heat, whisking constantly. We settled on Watermelon Pudding because it had been on our "to make" list for a looooong time. A woman was raving about something called Gelo di melon she had at a local fine dining restaurant. Make this refreshing breakfast part of your regular summer rotation. The Best Watermelon Radish Recipes on Yummly