Peaches N' Cream-Cobbler Chia Pudding. Perfectly sweet, super creamy, and extremely delicious! Which is probably why my first post on Peach and the Cobbler were these Strawberry Blueberry Rustic Tarts! Recipes that don't require fancy crimping or perfect folds have my heart.
This Protein packed Peaches and Cream Chia pudding is healthy for digestion, muscle recovery, and all that … This pudding tastes like a peach cobbler pudding, minus all the hard work! With layers of creamy chia seed pudding, amaretto marinated peaches, honey spiked. Serve warm or cold with ice cream, if desired. You can cook Peaches N' Cream-Cobbler Chia Pudding using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peaches N' Cream-Cobbler Chia Pudding
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 cup of water alkaline.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of peaches , sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need pinch of nutmeg.
- You need pinch of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of maca powder*.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mesquite powder*.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lucuma powder*.
- It’s *- optional of superfoods.
- Prepare of Banana Cream :.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut butter.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s pinch of sea salt.
Once cooled, it is a great "pudding" consistency. It is softer than a true cobbler but very good! Chia pudding has been a staple in my household all summer long. I love how easy and versatile it is — simply whisk the ingredients While there are tons of ways to jazz up chia seed puddings, this Peaches N' Cream version is without a doubt my favorite.
Peaches N' Cream-Cobbler Chia Pudding step by step
- Hydrate the chia seeds by combining with water in a medium bowl, mix every few minutes and place in the fridge. After about 10 minutes add remaining ingredients except peaches and cream and stir..
- While the Chia pudding is chilling, prepare the cream by combining all ingredients in a blender, use water only as needed to blend smoothly. If you don't have coconut butter you could substitute with 1 Tbsp coconut oil and 2 Tbsp coconut flakes, or, any other nut butter(preferably cashew to preserve the cream color). You could also use whole 1/4 cup whole cashews, options!.
- Slice the Peaches..
- Add chia pudding mixture to a cup or bowl to fill about 1/8 of the vessel, then add peaches, next add cream. continue layer as much as you'd like or until the cup is filled. Enjoy!.
Peaches are in currently in prime season. Creamy vanilla chia pudding and sweet peach compote are layered into jars and topped with frozen diced peaches, pepitas, and coconut flakes. Peach Chia Pudding is my second try with chia seeds and I think my feelings have been changing about these magical seeds. I found them a bit I added the peaches in chunks for this pudding, but you can use them pureed as well. If you are a health watcher for your all family members and open to.