Watermelon Jelly on Watermelon Bavarian Cream. Find Deals on Watermelon Jelly in Chocolate on Amazon. Great recipe for Watermelon Jelly on Watermelon Bavarian Cream. I wanted to come up with a cold dessert using watermelon.
What would you think about a canned recipe for fire and ice salsa? I have a packet of "no cook freezer jam fruit pectin. Watermelon Jelly: If you want the taste of watermelon to last throughout the rest of the year, this watermelon jelly is a great way to do it. You can cook Watermelon Jelly on Watermelon Bavarian Cream using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Jelly on Watermelon Bavarian Cream
- It’s of ○For the Bavarian cream.
- Prepare 250 ml of Watermelon juice.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 50 grams of Powdered sugar.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 5 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- You need of ○For the jelly:.
- Prepare 400 ml of Watermelon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 10 grams of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 5 grams of Powdered gelatin.
Food process or blend watermelon until completely smooth. At this point I strain mine, but you do have to. Bring the mixture to a full rolling boil (a boil that cannot be stirred down) over high heat, stirring constantly. Place watermelon in a food processor; cover and process until pureed.
Watermelon Jelly on Watermelon Bavarian Cream step by step
- Put the two batches of powdered gelatin each, in 30 ml of water and leave to absorb the moisture (Divide into two for the Bavarian cream and the jelly respectively in 2 heatproof containers.).
- Put a bowl underneath a sieve. Cut the watermelon up, and rub against the sieve to extract 650ml of juice. (If you do it this way, only the juice and fruit pulp will fall through to the bowl.).
- ○Make the Bavarian cream. Beat the egg yolk in a bowl with a whisk. Add 250 ml of watermelon juice little by little and mix well. Add sugar and mix again..
- Heat the gelatin from step 1 in the microwave to dissolve (see Hints). Add to the step 3 bowl and mix well. Cool the bowl in ice water, and mix gently with a whisk until creamy. Add softly whipped cream and mix together..
- Divide the cream mixture into 4 glasses. Tilt the glasses and chill in the refrigerator until set. (If you line a poundcake tin with a kitchen towel and place the glasses, they'll stay put.).
- Make the watermelon jelly. Put the remaining 400 ml of watermelon juice in a bowl, add lemon juice and sugar, and mix together. Dissolve the remaining gelatin in water by microwaving, add to the bowl and mix well..
- Pour in the watermelon jelly so that it comes up to the same height as the Bavarian cream, and chill to set in the refrigerator. Garnish with a mint leaves, and it's done..
Line a strainer with four layers of cheesecloth and place over a bowl. Place pureed watermelon in prepared strainer; cover with edges of cheesecloth. Discard watermelon pulp from cheesecloth; place liquid in a large saucepan. You can strain the watermelon juice or not, depending on how clear you want your jelly. Bring to a rolling boil and add the sugar all at once.