Watermelon pudding. Find Deals on Sticky Toffee Pudding Company in Groceries on Amazon. Watermelon pudding is an easy dessert with a silky texture and bright taste. The perfect treat when you're looking for a leaner, but satisfying dessert. Jump to Recipe Today's recipe is your salvation from weeks full of cookie eating.
Stir well and cook over medium high heat until it come to a rolling boil. Place water and cornstarch in a bowl and stir together. Spoon the cornstarch into the puréed watermelon and blend thoroughly. You can cook Watermelon pudding using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon pudding
- Prepare 1/2 of Watermelon.
- It’s 2 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 10 gms of agar agar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Watermelon pudding recipe with stepwise pictures and video recipe. Watermelon pudding is a delicious summer dessert that is simple to make. It is delightful, refreshing and slightly wobbly. This pudding can be prepared for any party and kids will definitely enjoy it.
Watermelon pudding step by step
- Take half watermelon without seeds and grind it. Filter the puree and heat it adding sugar to it. In another pan take half glass water and agar agar. Heat it till it gets dissolved. Mix both agar agar and puree together and switch off the burner..
- Fill the puree in moulds and bowl. Refrigerate for 2 hrs. After 2 hrs transfer to serving plate and decorate with seeds..
How to Make Easy Watermelon Pudding Cups. A free printable copy of our watermelon pudding recipe follows these easy step-by-step directions. Start by making green Jello and pouring a small layer into the bottom of each serving cup. These watermelon pudding cups are the PERFECT summer treat just as the summer is coming to an end. They're sweet, fun, and so yummy!