Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta. It tastes just like the panna cotta served at Italian restaurants. Serve with warm hot fudge sauce and fresh raspberries on top. This keeps well for several days in the.
It includes very few ingredients, and is basically a simple mixture of cream, sugar, and vanilla. See great recipes for Summer fruit trifle 😊 too! There are many custard desserts in the food world; flan, pots de crème, crème caramel, etc. You can cook Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta
- Prepare 500 ml of milk -.
- You need of custard powder – 1table spoon.
- You need of suger – as per your taste.
- Prepare of Watermelon – 1 big bowl, seedless and cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of rock salt -.
- It’s of mint leaves – 1table spoon.
- Prepare 1 spoon of lemon juice -.
One traditional Italian version that is actually a little bit different is Panna Cotta. Custard and Flan Versus Panna Cotta – Is it like a flan or creme brulee? When making a custard or flan, you take milk or cream, sweeten it, thicken it with eggs, and then boil it down before baking or chilling it. Buy Panna Cotta: Italy's Elegant Custard Made Easy by Camilla V.
Custard and Watermelon Panna cotta instructions
- Take 1/2 cup milk, add custard powder and mix well..
- Boil the milk, add custard milk and suger..
- After 5 minutes switch off the gas..
- Cool the mixture..
- Take 4 glasses, add custard milk and sat into freezer for 4-5 hours..
- Take a jar, add Watermelon pieces, rock salt, mint leaves and lemon juice and bland..
- Now add this mixture into custard milk glasses and sat into freezer for 4-5 hours..
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled..
Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. A traditional, easy, and delicious Italian custard. I had a difficult time finding a good and easy recipe on the internet, so I made up my own recipe. It tastes just like the panna cotta served at Italian restaurants. Serve with warm hot fudge sauce and fresh raspberries on top.