Eggnog bread pudding. Place cubed bread into a large bowl then set aside. In a separate bowl, beat together the eggnog, eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until completely combined and the sugar has dissolved. Eggnog and Apple Bread Pudding Eggnog and Apple Bread Pudding.
You'll need Dempster's White Bread, eggnog, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar and vanilla extract. I use Dempster's White Bread both on its own for toast and sandwiches and in my recipes. It's super soft, high quality and always yields a fabulous result. You can cook Eggnog bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggnog bread pudding
- You need 1 loaf of sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- You need 3 cups of eggnog.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecan pieces.
- You need of Hand full of chocolate chips optional.
- You need of Caramel sauce optional.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar for dusting optional.
Add bread cubes and toss with a spoon to coat thoroughly. Pour egg and bread mixture into prepared dish. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and eggnog until blended. This bread pudding is perfect for serve during the holidays, but it's delicious any time of the year.
Eggnog bread pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 Lightly butter 9×11 casserole dish In a large bowl beat eggs and add sugar, eggnog & bread – mix well Stir in pecans and chocolate chips so they're scattered throughout Bake approximately 30 minutes or until set Plate and top with caramel syrup and powdered sugar.
- Enjoy 😉.
Soaking time for bread is not included in prep time. Slow Cooker Eggnog Bread Pudding effortlessly cooks up in the crock pot for a warm, delectable, holiday breakfast, brunch, or dessert! Today's Slow Cooker Eggnog Bread Pudding is special for a couple of reasons. Whisk eggs in a large bowl until blended. Place a tea-kettle of water on to boil for a water bath.