Eggnog rice pudding. You'll love this Eggnog Rice Pudding with Chocolate Drizzle if you are looking for a leftover eggnog recipe. Make this eggnog breakfast to get in the holiday spirit, or make it with leftover eggnog. Welcome back to the kitchen, today we're going to do a little bit of a cheater recipe we're going to make an eggnog.
Rice pudding fits perfectly into these creamy, gooey, warm, satisfying December needs. By adding eggnog, well… now I've gone and done it. Eggnog-Flavored Rice Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. You can have Eggnog rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggnog rice pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 2 cups of milk (substitutes can work, does change flavor).
- You need 2/3 cup of white sugar (more or less if desired).
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (or vanilla sugar).
- It’s 1-2 of table spoons cinnamon (more or less to taste).
- You need 4 of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare dash of nutmeg for garnish (gives the nog flavor).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
Healthy eggnog rice pudding with milk, egg This rice pudding is loaded with protein, fiber and complex carbs; plus it's vegetarian and gluten-free. This delicious and creamy Eggnog Rice Pudding recipe will have you ready for the holidays! (Thanks International Delight for sponsoring this post!) I bought my first eggnog of the season! In a medium saucepan, stir together corn starch and ¼ cup of eggnog. Learn how to prepare this easy Eggnog Rice Pudding recipe like a pro.
Eggnog rice pudding step by step
- In an enabled pot (or if you are patient any pot on low) heat up the milk, when it starts to simmer ever so slightly put in beaten eggs (always stirring) then add sugar, cinnimon, salt, vanilla..
- Once thoroughly mixed, add rice. Remove from heat (unless using cold rice, then let heat up a bit on burnner). Now desired consistency is up to you, if left this way tends to be thick, just stir in milk a little at a time till a freer desired consistency..
- Pour or scoop into bowls and garnish with nutmeg, can be served hot or cold..
We love rice pudding at our house and we also love eggnog. This is a great make ahead festive Christmas dessert. EGGNOG RICE PUDDING is so fast to make and probably the ultimate Holiday comfort food, it has to be a Christmas dessert for you this year! Growing up I couldn't wait for the eggnog to come out! Combine cornstarch and remaining eggnog until smooth; add to pan.