T's Eggless Bread Pudding from Underdone Bread. First, remove the edges from the bread. Eggless Mango Bread Pudding Without Oven Shahi Toast is rich bread pudding.
Toast the bread from both sides on the skillet over medium heat until bread is toasted on both sides golden brown and crispy. It also happens to be a hot favourite at Mumbai's Irani restaurants. Make sure that all portions are wet. You can have T's Eggless Bread Pudding from Underdone Bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of T's Eggless Bread Pudding from Underdone Bread
- You need 1 loaf of bread (underdone, stale, overdone, brown, white just any bread).
- You need of Milk (enough to soak all the bread).
- It’s 3 tsp of sweetened milk solids.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 cup of muesli.
- It’s of Honey or cream.
Take a baking pan and arrange them. Chop the almonds or cashews into small pieces. Want to learn how to make breads without eggs? I was browsing on the internet and stumbled on this pudding recipe, in a Chocolate lover myself, I gave it a try in my kitchen, it turned out Awesome.
T's Eggless Bread Pudding from Underdone Bread step by step
- Break down bread into bite-sized pieces and line along the bottom of a baking tin..
- Add cinnamon sticks and nutmeg to milk and bring the milk to a nice boil. (Note: I used 2 and a half cups of milk for bread that lined about 2 inches of my baking tin, 7"-7" in size)..
- Add cloves and sprinkle brown sugar over the layer of bread in the tin. (Note: I needed about 5 tablespoons of sugar for my pudding).
- Take the milk off heat once it starts to boil and add milk soilds to it while stirring continously so the soilds do not form lumps..
- Pour the cinnamon-nutmeg infused milk into the baking tin so it submerges all bread and let it all rest for a good 15 minutes. Check the pudding for sweetness and add more sugar if required..
- Spread a generous amount of muesli over bread and milk layer to add a little crunch to the pudding. (I used nuts and honey muesli)..
- Bake until the top is a nice, golden and crusty at 250°C for 30-40 minutes and then turn down the heat to 150°C and bake the pudding for an additional 10 minutes so all the milk has either gotten soaked into the bread or evaporated..
- Take the pudding out of the oven and let it cool down to room temperature. Cut it into small pieces..
- Enjoy warm with a little runny honey-water syrup or cold with some fresh cream..
- Optional: The pudding can also be topped with blueberry marmalade or anything similar, POST BAKING, instead of using muesli. Raisins can also be added to the pudding before baking it. Sugar should be adjusted only after adding milk solids to the pudding as it contains sugar too..
Day-old bread works best in this recipe. I love to have bread pudding all alone when it is cold and the weather is not that good. Specially this one is eggless and really easy to whipup. There is Without anymore delay off you go to the step by step recipe with pictures. Sugar- ¾ cup or to taste.