Christmas Vanilla Pudding. View top rated Christmas vanilla pudding recipes with ratings and reviews. Omg está genial este slime !!!!! Abriremos la tienda a principios de enero !!!
In medium saucepan over medium heat, heat milk until bubbles form at edges. In a bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Bring to the boil and remove from the heat. You can have Christmas Vanilla Pudding using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Vanilla Pudding
- You need 2 cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milkmade).
- It’s 1 of Sugar to taste.
- It’s 1 of Lemon peels.
- It’s 2 stick of Vanilla.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 large of butter cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of Milk.
This creamy and flavorful Homemade Vanilla Pudding is easy and delicious! The Best Christmas Pudding Sauce Recipes on Yummly Make-ahead Turkey White Wine Rosemary-garlic Gravy, Apple And Spice Cranberry Sauce, Homemade Citrus Cranberry Sauce. Full of Christmas spice, this easy and nourishing Christmas pudding in the Instant Pot should be a new Sweet dried fruits, warm spices, with a hint of vanilla and orange… Is your mouth watering yet?
Christmas Vanilla Pudding instructions
- Add milk, condensed milk, vanilla sticks, lemon peels , sugar in a large bowl ..
- Allow the mixture to boil in slow flame for 20 mins, till the vanilla aroma comes & mixture becomes thick..
- you can add more sugar by tasting.
- Allow the mixture to come to room temperature. Refregerate if needed..
- Break the eggs and mix properly in a bowl..
- Add the beaten eggs slowly to the mixture prepared, use a hand mixture to mix well. ..
- Take a pan , put it on flame. Add butter and sugar. . Let the sugar to melt to brown color..
- Take a cake base pan, add butter to the pan for lubrication..
- now add the hot caramelised sugar sauce to the pan..
- Add the milk & egg mixture..
- Add some water to a pressure cooker, place the pan with mixture and cover the lid . Don't put the whistle to the cooker..
- Let the pudding mixture cook for 30 mins ..
- allow the pudding to come to room temperature. refrigerate for 4 hours..
- Serving method : place the pudding base in flame for 30 secs, to allow the sugar beneath to melt. Place a plate on top & turn upside down..
- Here's your Christmas special.
Put a chocolate twist on a traditional Christmas pudding this year. – by Alison Pickel. If the traditional Christmas pudding isn't to your taste delight your guests with the incredibly easy Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova, a sure fire winner at any time of year but especially at Christmas. The Cast of Characters: Yellow Cake Mix, Rum (dark or light will work), Vanilla Pudding Mix. The puddings can now be stored in a cool, dry place until Christmas. Christmas Pudding is such a popular dessert at Christmas.