Baked Sago Pudding.
You can have Baked Sago Pudding using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Sago Pudding
- It’s 1 cup of Sago.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 liter of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vanilla Essence.
Baked Sago Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Soak Sago in Water for 30 minutes.
- Boil milk & stick cinnamon on high heat until boiling , reduce heat & remove stick cinnamon & add sago & pinch of salt.
- Stiring continously so that sago doesn't stick or burn , cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat , add sugar and vanilla essence.
- Add butter and eggs and mix throughly.
- Pour into greased baking dish & sift cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.