Chocolate Mousse Strawberry Trifle.
You can have Chocolate Mousse Strawberry Trifle using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Strawberry Trifle
- It’s 1 of large or 2 small chocolate fresh cream swiss rolls.
- It’s 1-2 punnets of strawberries.
- It’s of Flake.
- You need of Whipped cream.
- It’s of Mousse- 20 marshmallows.
- You need 2 of slabs dark chocolate.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- It’s 250 ml of fresh cream.
Chocolate Mousse Strawberry Trifle instructions
- Heat milk on low on stove. Add chocolate and marshmallows. Mix together till smooth, remove from stove and allow to cool..
- Whip fresh cream stiff. Fold whipped cream gently into melted chocolate. Allow to cool and set in fridge..
- Slice swiss roll. Place a slice down in trifle bowl. Slice strawberries and place along the side of bowl..
- Spoon in mousse. Lay some sliced strawberries on mousse. Repeat layers ending with mousse. (May even use swissroll slices placing against side)..
- Decorate with whipped cream, flake and strawberries. Chill in fridge. Serve cold..