Chocolate mousse Trifle. In jars or a trifle dish, layer the chocolate mousse, whipped cream, and brownies. Repeat with a second layer of chocolate mousse, whipped cream, and brownies. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serve it in a clear dish to show off the bright colors and delicious layers of chocolate hiding below the surface. This chocolate mousse trifle recipe is so easy that you would want to make it for all of your chocolate loving friends! This simple no-bake dessert is perfect for any time of the year!. You can cook Chocolate mousse Trifle using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse Trifle
- Prepare bar of Diary chocolate.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare of 8-10 oreos.
- It’s of Icing sugar.
- You need 2 cups of whipping cream.
Make this rich and decadent trifle with a repeated layer of chocolate mousse, whipped cream, and your favorite chocolate cookie. That's such an indulgent luxurious treat for anyone who loves chocolate, and. Garnish with extra cake or symphony crumbs. You can refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Chocolate mousse Trifle step by step
- Using a ziplock bag crush the oreos.
- Chop the chocolate bar.
- Transfer to a bowl and place over a boiling water add in your milk and stir until completely melted.
- Allow to cool for about some minutes and add in half of the cream you whipped.
- Give it a good stir and set aside.
- Assembling your cups.
- Add in first a layer of crushed oreos.
- Then a layer of chocolate mixture.
- Then a layer of whipped cream(I do normally whip my cream with icing sugar).
- Repeat in Same sequence and lastly top with crushed oreos and pop into the fridge serve chilled enjoy!!!.
Chocolate curls or shavings are just the touch to push this trifle over the top! Fudgy Brownie Trifle I love a traditional English trifle with sponge cake, jam, custard, and cream, but this outrageously decadent fudgy brownie trifle with a whipped cream chocolate mousse may sway you to the dark side. These little desserts are as good as they look! It's so simple to make Chocolate Trifle Recipes you'll wonder why you waited this long. This Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Trifle is no exception.