Pistachio Firni, sewaiyan Trifle Pudding. Learn how to cook Pistachio Phirni (Rice Pudding) Recipe by Manjula. Pistachio Phirni is a popular Indian dessert. This is a delicious creamy rice pudding.
You only need a few ingredients, and. Pistachio pudding is a green pudding made from pistachio nuts and occasionally contains small chunks of almonds. This pudding is also an ingredient in certain types of cakes, pies, muffins, pastries, and pistachio salad. You can have Pistachio Firni, sewaiyan Trifle Pudding using 10 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pistachio Firni, sewaiyan Trifle Pudding
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mawa.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Pistachio powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Green colour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of roasted vermicelli.
- It’s 10 of Strawberries.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar according.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of chopped almonds.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Raisins.
Pistachio Phirni is a popular North Indian dessert. This is a delicious creamy eggless pudding. Phirni is made with rice, milk and sugar, and has wonderful creamy texture. Ingredients are the same as Rice Kheer but the taste is very different.
Pistachio Firni, sewaiyan Trifle Pudding instructions
- To make Firni : First take 100 ml milk..
- Add rice flour and green colour in this milk and mix it till it becomes lump free..
- Now heat a pan and boil this milk. When milk boils simmer the flame and add mawa, pistachio powder. Keep stirring..
- When milk thickens add sugar and mix again. Switch off the flame..
- Pistachio firni is ready. Keep it aside to cool..
- To make sewaiyan : First boil remaining milk in a pan..
- Add vermicelli and keep stirring. When milk thickens add sugar and mix it. Switch off the flame..
- Sewaiyan is ready. Keep aside to cool completely..
- To make Strawberry Compote : First add 9 strawberries in mixie jar and make puree of it..
- Now heat a pan and add strawberry puree in it. Keep stirring till it thickens..
- Now add desired sugar in it. Stir again and switch off the flame.Syrawberry Compote is ready..
- Keep strawberry compote aside to cool completely..
- To assemble trifle pudding :. First take a pudding glass and add strawberry compote in it. This is the bottom layer of pudding..
- Now add vermicelli slowly with spoon. This will be the middle layer of pudding..
- Now slowly add pistachio firni as top layer of the pudding..
- At last garnish with chopped almonds, kishmish and strawberry..
- Yummy and delicious pudding is ready to serve..
- This pudding can be served at room temperature or chilled..
- To serve as cold dessert, chill this pudding atleast for 2 hours..
In a large bowl, combine the pineapple and dry pistachio pudding mix. Fold in thawed whipped topping, marshmallows and optional nuts until well mixed. Once the firni has chilled, spoon it into serving bowls. Top with slivered almonds and chopped pistachios. Pistachio Phirni (Rice Pudding) Recipe by Manjula.