Carrot Halwa and Sago Pista Kheer Trifle Pudding. Carrot Halwa and Sago Pista Kheer Trifle Pudding For Carrot Halwa, Grated Carrot, Ghee, Malai, Grated Khoya, Sugar, Elaichi Powder, Badam and Pista for Garnishing Simran Batra Kheer or Payasam is a type of pudding from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk, sugar, and rice, althoguh rice may be substitute with one of the following: bulgar wheat, millet, tapioca, vermicelli, or sweet corn. It is typically flavored with desiccated coconut, cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashews, pistachios, almonds, or other dry fruits and nuts. See great recipes for Strawberry Custard Trifle Pudding too!
Gajar ka halwa can be served as dessert. These halwa recipes contains high level of sugar. Add the carrots, milk and water to the pot. You can have Carrot Halwa and Sago Pista Kheer Trifle Pudding using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Halwa and Sago Pista Kheer Trifle Pudding
- Prepare of For Carrot Halwa.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Carrot.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need 1/4 cup of Malai.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grated Khoya.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Elaichi Powder.
- Prepare as needed of Badam and Pista for Garnishing.
- It’s of For Sago Kheer.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sago.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Elaichi Powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Pista Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
Open the valve to quick release any remaining pressure. Once it starts boiling, add nuts powder to it. Add nestle milkmaid and vanilla essence. Allow to cool and keep it in refrigerator.
Carrot Halwa and Sago Pista Kheer Trifle Pudding step by step
- Take 1 cup of Grated Carrot and add 4 tbsp Gheeand roast in a heavy bottom Pan for 10 minutes.Now add 1/4 cup Malai and Stir it for 10 minutes.Now add 1/2 Cup Grated Khoya (optional).Stir it nicely and cook on a fast gas for 10 minutes.Add 1/2 cup Sugar and a few strands of Saffron and Stir it till it starts to leave the Pan.Add 1/4 tsp Elaichi Powder and Garnish with Badam and Pista..
- For Sago Pista Kheer Soak 1/4 Cup Sago for 3 hours in water.Now take a heavy bottom pot and add 2 1/2 Cup Milk and boil after add 4 tbsp Sugar and once it starts to boil,add the soaked Sago.Stir so that it doesn't stick to the pot.Once it starts to thicken,add 1/4 tsp Elaichi Powder and remove from this about 6 tbsp Of Sago Pista.Now in the remaining sago Kheer add 3 tbsp Pista Powder and then add about 2 tbsp Fresh Cream and if there isn't fresh cream add about 1/4 Cup Milk cook till thick.
- Let the Kheer cool down.Take a serving glass and place 3-4 tbsp of Carrot Halwa on your serving glass.Amount may vary as per size of serving glass.On top of the Gajar Halwa layer,put a Pista Kheer layer.Make this layer thick.Now on top of this Pista Kheer top off with plain Sago Kheer.Garnish with Grated Pista and Rose Petals and then let it cool down for a while in the fridge.Serve chilled..
Sooji Halwa is one of the most common Indian sweet/dessert for any occasion a sooji halwa would never go wrong and for me I will make this halwa or Seviyan Kheer (Semiya Payasam) for most of the festive, occasions or for Naivedyam as these are simple recipe, every one likes it and also makes my work easy. With few ingredients always available in pantry we can make this halwa in no time. Gajar Ka Halwa is a Quick & Easy Indian Carrot Pudding, a traditional North Indian sweet dish which can be enjoyed either hot or cold. Made with simple ingredients, especially the red variety of carrots popular in North India, this Carrot Pudding is typically enjoyed during winters. However, it can be made with regular carrots too, available year round.