Vickys Boozy Chocolate Chestnut Pudding, GF DF EF SF. Great recipe for Vickys Boozy Chocolate Chestnut Pudding, GF DF EF SF. This is a lovely dessert, almost like a mousse, with a Christmas flair using seasonal chestnuts and Brandy to flavour. You could add any flavoured extract you like in place of the Brandy though such as orange, mint or vanilla [email protected] Free-From Cookbook.
You could add any flavoured extract you like in place of the Brandy. I have made some amendments to make it gluten-free and dairy-free, but they make no difference to the outcome. It is a beautiful chocolate and chestnut pudding. You can have Vickys Boozy Chocolate Chestnut Pudding, GF DF EF SF using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Boozy Chocolate Chestnut Pudding, GF DF EF SF
- It’s 175 grams of plain dark chocolate.
- It’s 75 grams of Stork (dairy-free block) margarine.
- You need 75 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 435 grams of can of chestnut puree.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brandy.
- Prepare 285 ml of light coconut milk.
Thank you to Mrs Rickitt for possibly the most amazing pudding you will ever eat, and to Richard for getting it for us! This Gluten Free & Vegan Chocolate Pudding Recipe is Dairy Free, Egg Free & Nut Free. It's a perfect alternative to traditional chocolate pudding in all your favorite recipes. I've used it to make Chocolate Pudding Pie, Pudding Pops, Pudding Cups, Chocolate Dip for Fruit & of course our Annual Food Fight!.
Vickys Boozy Chocolate Chestnut Pudding, GF DF EF SF step by step
- Melt the chocolate over a bain marie or in 30 second increments on a microwavable bowl.
- Cream together the margarine & sugar.
- Mix in the chestnut puree.
- Then stir in the melted chocolate, then once incorporated stir in the brandy and coconut milk.
- Divide into servings and let set in fridge for a good hour.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate to serve (serves 6 – 8).
If you're making a Chocolate Pudding Pie, you'll want to make my No-Bake Gluten. Put the flour, caster sugar, cocoa, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl. Here's the result: the cooked and chilled pudding without the peanut. Easy Paleo & Vegan Chocolate Pudding Dairy-Free. I would love to make a Banana pudding but can't find a recipe for vanilla pudding for vegan/gluten free/ paleo!