Broccoli and Tomato Christmas Flan. Christmas Health Relationships Money Food Recipes Travel Entertainment Reviews. Latest reviews: Buggy and baby carrier reviews. Just bought a tomato and broccoli quiche from Sainsbury's and it is awful.
My recipe of the day is for a crustless broccoli and tomato quiche, which has WW points included, because obviously I was doing WW at the time. Not an official recipe, but I calculated the points. Not sure what their current program is, since I am not paying to follow- you. You can cook Broccoli and Tomato Christmas Flan using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Tomato Christmas Flan
- It’s 50 grams of Bacon (chop into 1 cm strips).
- It’s 1/2 of Japanese leeks (cut diagonally into thin slices).
- Prepare 1/2 of Broccoli (cut into florets and boil).
- You need 8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Star shaped green peppers for a topping (boil).
- You need 50 grams of Pizza cheese.
- Prepare of Egg mixture (mix all together).
- You need 3 of Eggs (beat).
- Prepare 75 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 75 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Made with a sheet of puff pastry it really couldn't be easier! Made with a sheet of puff pastry it really couldn't be easier! Ham, Broccoli, and Mushroom Quiche – Delicious Sorry about the print color – don't know what's going on. When Bev made her tomato pie the other day, she made a double crust recipe and had enough left for a quiche so I combined a recipe from For The Love Of Cooking and Spicy Southern Kitchen plus Bev added mushrooms to get the recipe below.
Broccoli and Tomato Christmas Flan step by step
- Put the bacon and Japanese leek on a heatproof plate, and microwave for 2 minutes..
- Pour in the egg mixture, and sprinkle with the cheese, broccoli, and tomatoes on top..
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 170℃ (340℉), and decorate with green peppers..
Shortcrust pastry filled with broccoli florets, tomato sauce and mature Cheddar cheese in a creamy free range egg custard. I really love this lard pie crust recipe if you feel like making a homemade crust. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Tomato Broccoli and Cheese Quiche (Sainsbury's). Want to use it in a meal plan? Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want.