Slow Cooker Rice Pudding.
You can cook Slow Cooker Rice Pudding using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
- It’s 150 grams of pudding rice.
- You need 2 liter of milk (plus extra if needed – see recipe instructions).
- It’s 50 grams of white sugar.
- You need 1 of bay leaf or cinnamon stick or grated nutmeg.
Slow Cooker Rice Pudding step by step
- Rinse the rice in a sieve until water runs clear.
- Put all ingredients in the slow cooker, and cook for 2 hours on high, then stir, adding more milk if looking a little dry, and turn down to low for the last hour and a half..
- Serve warm with or without preserves (jam), demerara sugar and cinnamon, or any fresh soft fruits or applesauce..