Two in one biscuit pudding. Layered custard choclate pudding recipie #pudding recipes #pudding recipe easy #pudding recipe without oven in malayalam. Chocolate-biscuit-pudding is a dessert unique to Sri Lanka – here's an aunty showing you how it's done. Biscuit pudding is a dessert made with day-old biscuits, milk, and eggs.
Apply a very thin layer of chocolate icing. Make sure you cover the biscuit layer in the bottom also. How to make Biscuit Pudding (biscuit cake recipe) Recipe Source- mykitchenantics. You can cook Two in one biscuit pudding using 9 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Two in one biscuit pudding
- You need 4 of marie biscuits.
- You need 2 of bourbon biscuit.
- Prepare 400 gms of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of choco powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of choco sauce.
Filter it and leave it to cool. Sift the cocoa powder and keep it aside. Same Series: One cup of pudding with blueberries. Our compact system stands for maximum efficiency and productivity, from product distribution to the closed carton", says Daniel Bossel, product manager at Bosch Packaging Technology.
Two in one biscuit pudding step by step
- Boil the milk and keep it cool..
- Make both type of biscuit crumbs by rolling pin.
- Mix sugar and butter in marie biscuit crumbs.
- Take some normal milk with custard powder and mix..
- Take some more milk with corn flour and mix.
- Boil some milk in pan with sugar and butter.
- Then add custard milk and stir with cornflour milk..
- Keep it cool and take another milk in pan.
- Add sugar and choco powder in milk.
- Then,add choco sauce in it and mix.
- Stir and make a thick mixture.
- Take glass and put biscuit crumbs layer.
- Put custard milk on it.
- Then,add choco biscuit crumbs on it.
- Next,put another biscuit crumbs on it.
- Then,add choco milk on it.
- Add biscuit crumbs layer on it.
- Keep them in freeze for 10 hours..
- After that,serve it as dessert.
A sensational biscuit pudding recipe which is best enjoyed chilled on a hot summer afternoon. The orange juice soaked biscuits is topped with vanilla pudding and garnished with orange segments and chopped nuts. Homemade biscuits are a breakfast favorite at my house and this simple biscuit recipe is one you'll find yourself using over and over again. This easy small batch recipe is adapted from the biscuit recipe I used for many years when my kids were growing up. This old-fashioned biscuit pudding recipe will bring back fond memories for many people, and it is a great way to use leftover biscuits!