Microwaved Bread Pudding for One. This easy Microwave Bread Pudding for one is the perfect treat to make for yourself when you want to cozy up on the couch and watch some terrible reality TV. Sprinkle with the sugar, salt, and raisins. The Best Microwave Bread Pudding Recipes on Yummly
Fancy Bread Pudding For Microwaves, Microwave Chocolate Pudding For One, Honey and Mint Pizza, etc. ingredients: Pizza bread: enough for one large pizza. Excellent pizza bread can be bought. My great grandmother used to make a huge one every Monday with stale bread from the baker (free). You can cook Microwaved Bread Pudding for One using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwaved Bread Pudding for One
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of half the mug Milk.
- You need 1 of if a loaf of sandwich bread, 1 slice Bread of your choice.
- It’s 1 of Honey or jam, etc..
Raisin bread pudding made in just a few minutes in the microwave. Stir in bread, Toss to Coat. in a Small Bowl Combine Half And Half, sugar, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt And eggs. Fat Free and fast as making a bowl of oatmeal! This is an adaptation of granny's recipe.
Microwaved Bread Pudding for One instructions
- Break the egg into the mug and beat. Add the sugar and mix..
- Fill the mug with milk until about 2/3 filled. Stir..
- Chop the bread into pieces and sink into the bread mixture. Lightly cover with plastic wrap..
- Microwave while keeping an eye on it. When it seems like it will boil over, let it rest a bit. Once it has calmed, microwave again. The total microwaved time should be 3-5 minutes..
- Once the egg mixture becomes jelly-like, it's done Optionally top with honey or jam and enjoy..
- It was delicious. This was the only thing I had to wash..
It doesn't brown nicely, but it tastes pretty close. Rice pudding with a fruity zing – made in the microwave. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews. Microwaved bread also rises more during baking, which can cause a texture problem: the texture may be uneven due to the collapse of gas pockets that form during Make Chocolate Bread Pudding.