Mango Chia Pudding💛😋💛. Get Mango And Chia today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. How to make mango chia pudding. These chia puddings are so easy to make.
Cover and refrigerate for an hour. Garnish with coconut flake (if using) and serve. Thick and creamy mango chia pudding with layers of coconut milk chia pudding and mango puree. You can have Mango Chia Pudding💛😋💛 using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Chia Pudding💛😋💛
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk (optional) you can skip with an other one.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mango Puree.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mango Chunks.
You'll love the fresh, tropical flavor! We recently got back from our Grand Cayman babymoon trip. We stayed at the Kimpton Seafire resort and they had these little cups of mango chia pudding. I immediately knew I needed to come home and recreate this tasty, tropical, healthy breakfast!
Mango Chia Pudding💛😋💛 instructions
- Wash your hand cover your head Say BismiAllah and daroud shareef.
- Take a bowl add some milk in to bowl.
- Then add Chia seeds.
- Now mix it very well untill becomes thick.
- Then add Mango puree.
- Then add some mango chunks.
- Then add in a glass and keep in freezer for 15m.
- When pudding set take out from freezer and give it a stir and that's it…top decor with some mango chunks Now you have the most energetic breakfast you could ever want I guaranteed😉😉.
I absolutely love this for dessert and sometimes even breakfast. Some of my other favorites are Superfood Triple Berry Chia Pudding, Coconut Lime Raspberry Chia Pudding, and even Raspberry Coconut Chia Pudding Pops! To serve, mix together remaining mango, pineapple and mint. Place a generous spoonful of pineapple mixture on top of the purée. Chia and mango purée can be prepared the day before.