Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !!. The Audition that Shook the entire World. kaddu ki kheer is a hyderabadi special dessert made using milk and kaddu. This can also be called as lauki ki kheer and kaddu is a term for lauki in hyderabadi lingo. Kaddu ki kheer is a pumpkin or bottle gourd porridge.
It is deliciously creamy and well fragrant too due to the addition of rose. Kaddu ki Kheer is a traditional sweet dish of Hyderabad which is made using bottle gourd. In Hyderabad, bottle gourd is preferred as pumpkin. You can have Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !! using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !!
- It’s 500 grams of Kaddu.
- You need of Milk 1.5 litters.
- It’s of Sago seeds (sabudana)3-4 tablespoon full.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- It’s of Green food colour few drops (foster Clark’s).
- It’s of Pistachios for garnishing.
- You need of Condensed milk 350 ml (one tin box).
- It’s of Mawa (khoya) optional in abroad it’s difficult to find if we prepare @ home it’s well & good.
This kheer is made at weddings, festivals and on special occasions. Made with sago pearls, milk, and various dry fruits, it has a very scrumptious taste that will leave your luscious. Make a delicious and healthy Indian sweet in minutes with kaddu (white pumpkin). This easy kaddu ki kheer recipe uses ghee, cardamom powder and saffron for extra flavorful taste and generous use of almonds adds richness.
Kaddu ki kheer (lauki) # Ramzan special !! instructions
- Firstly wash & soak sago seeds for two hours.
- Then wash,peal & grate the kaddu using coconut grater so that it will be nicely grated using thin side and keep it in ice cubes water very cold until we proceed to next step of cooking or it will turn black.
- Besides Keep milk for boiling in a wok boil it until it’s raw smell is finished.
- Now just add grated kaddu to the milk let it boil till it’s soft and keep stirring or else milk will stick underneath.
- Once kaddu is soft just add condensed milk, food colour, sago seeds, cardamom powder, (mawa if u add it’s optional).
- Cook for more 10-15 minutes on low flame keep stirring in between then off the flame let it come to room temperature.
- Then refrigerate it for 3-4 hours.
- It’s ready to serve cold while serving garnish it with roughly chopped pistachios and enjoy with ur loved ones !!!!!!.
- Tip of the day: if u use mawa if it’s readymade for market add while garnishing or else add while cooking. U can also garnish using sliver paper (warq) and can also add few drops of rose essence..
Pumpkin kheer recipe with step by step photos – a flavorsome, easy to prepare, traditional Navratri sweet dish made with pumpkin or kaddu. The nine nights when goddess shakti or durga is worshipped through all of her nine forms one every day. The sharad navrathri being in full swing right now, many people all over India are embracing the spiritual purification of mind-body. लौकी की खीर बहुत ही स्वादिष्ट सुपाच्य होती है. आइये आज हम लौकी की खीर ((Lauki ki Kheer) बनायें. लौकी की खीर मावा डाल कर भी बनायी जाती है लेकिन मावा प्रयोग के बाद लौकी . Lauki ki Kheer : A reasonably healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth occasionally, this recipe makes use of doodhi and low-fat milk to make a satiating kheer. While bottle gourd is famed to be a low-cal veggie, the use of low-fat milk further brings the calorie count down, making the Lauki ki Kheer as heart friendly as possible.