Rice kheer. Delicious Rice Kheer with step by step photos. Rice Kheer is one of the popular kheer made in north india along with seviyan kheer. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian I can't believe it took me so long to share a basic rice kheer recipe on the blog.
We make kheer at home during festive. Learn how to make Rice Kheer at home with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Shower sweetness in this festive season with sweet and. You can cook Rice kheer using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice kheer
- Prepare Half of cup rice soaked for one hour.
- You need 1 kg of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of cardamom crusted.
- You need of Few drops vanilla essence.
- You need of Few almonds chopped.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cream.
This is a very flavorful Basmati rice pudding made with coconut milk, raisins, cardamom, and toasted almonds and pistachios. It's the best rice pudding I've ever had, and very easy to make! Rice kheer is a common household sweet made for almost all festivals. Chawal ki kheer, also known as rice payasam in South India, is a famous and most commonly prepared Indian sweet.
Rice kheer step by step
- Strain the water out of rice and try to mash them coarsely with hands only.
- In a sauce pan heat milk and bring it to boil.
- Add rice,sugar,cardamom,vanilla essence to the boiling milk and cook on medium flame until rice is complete soft and mashed with milk. And desire consistency is there.
- Lastly add fresh cream and cook for a while.
- Garnish with almonds. Serve chilled..
Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a rice pudding made across India, it is simlar to rice payasam made in south Indian homes. One of the most favourite Indian dessert rice kheer can. Kheer, a creamy rice pudding, is one of my favorite desserts to make and eat. It requires just a few essential ingredients: rice, milk and sugar. I almost always have those three ingredients at my house.