Mixed Fruits Kheer. How to Make Mixed Fruit Kheer. Boil rice in plenty of water till half done. Drain and spread on a plate, to cool the grains.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, to keep rice from sticking to bottom. Kheer is made of rice, milk, nuts and saffron for flavour. Today I am sharing my version of kheer "Mixed Fruit And Nuts Kheer" flavorful and healthier. You can have Mixed Fruits Kheer using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed Fruits Kheer
- Prepare 2 pieces of big size apple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pomegranate pearls.
- Prepare 8-9 pieces of cherries.
- It’s 10 pieces of cashewnuts.
- You need 10 pieces of almonds.
- You need 10 pieces of Raisins.
- You need 2 cups of Cow milk (If needed any one can add extra milk).
- You need 1 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare To taste of Sugar.
- You need 2 spoons of White oil.
- It’s 1 spoon of desi ghee.
I have used rice flour, nuts, dry fruits, fresh fruits and flavored with saffron. This kheer is very easy and quick to make and it doesn't require any fancy technique or cooking skills. Allow the mixture to cool completely. Once cooled, add the chopped fruits and mix well.
Mixed Fruits Kheer instructions
- Peel & shred apple.After that boil for few minutes & drain water let it dry. Cooking will start with medium gas flame Heat pan pour white oil & ghee. Add shredded apple & stir for few minutes..
- Boil milk to make it thicker before adding & if ur using condensed milk then add sugar little amount due to health factors..
- Now low gas flame & add milk in apple. After few minutes add condensed milk too..
- Then add sugar according to taste..
- Then add kismis, cashewnuts, almonds, cherries for topping..
- Switch of gas flame & add on top cashewnuts, cherries along with pomegranate..
- This kheer can also be made with only apple as after adding pomegranate colour will become little dark. If anyone want white colour kheer then avoid pomegranate..
- Give some standing time & let it cool naturally then for 2hrs keep in refrigerator..
- After refrigeration serve as dessert..
- All quantity can be changed according to personal need..
It is an easy to make Indian dessert. How to make Chettinad Pazha Payasam Recipe – Fruit Payasam Recipe. Add milk in a saucepan and bring it to boil. When it starts boiling, add almond cashew paste in it and mix everything properly. Try this Mix Fruit Kheer Recipe By Chef Zakir, a spoonful of this kheer immediately transports you back to your childhood, when your mother used to make this dessert to celebrate everyday joys.