Peas balls Wheat kheer. Gehoon ki kheer, khapli gavhachi kheer, Gehu ka kheer kaise banaye, How to make Kheech, gehu aur gud ki kheer, Gavran recipe #WheatKheer #GavhachiKheer. Tasty Wheat sweet item for village children and village peoples. Did you ever eat or seen before wheat kheer?
As the name suggests it is made from cracked wheat. Though a little time consuming recipe, worth a try as the end result is fantastic. This is very healthy as it contains lots of fibre and Iron. You can cook Peas balls Wheat kheer using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peas balls Wheat kheer
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cup (soak for one hour and grind coarsely)- Wheat.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of Cardamom.
- It’s 1 tbsp+4 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond, cranberry and sultana (raisin)soaked in water.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Noren gud (jaggery).
- It’s 4 of Cloves.
- You need 3 cups of Milk.
- It’s For of Balls:-.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (paste) Green peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Norengud (jaggery).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Govind bhog rice powder.
Bulgur Wheat Kheer, traditional kheer made healthy by using high fibre broken wheat and low-fat milk. Heat a tsp of ghee and saute cashew nuts until it turns golden brown. Whole Wheat Nankhatai with step by step photos – This is an easy to make recipe of Indian shortbread cookies with whole wheat flour. Adding bay leaves to the kheer while cooking gives it a unique aroma that lingers in the kheer even after the leaves are discarded.
Peas balls Wheat kheer instructions
- In a Kadhai, heat ghee and fry the peas paste. Then add milk powder, jaggery and govindbhog rice powder, cook for 1 min and prepare the dough..
- Make small balls from the dough and fry it in ghee for 1 min.
- For wheat kheer – Heat ghee add wheat paste along with cardamom and cloves and cook on low heat for 3 minutes..
- Add milk to it and cook for 10 minutes. Then add coconut milk, dry fruits and jaggery, stir it properly, cover the lid and cook for 10 minutes and then add peas ball. Then cook additionally for 5 minutes, serve hot or cold..
This Bengali Payesh tastes best chilled, so refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Pulao is one such dish that can make any occasion grand or just keep it simple, perfect for a party, simple get-together, for a lazy weekend lunch or for lunch box and the fact that it's a one pot meal only makes it more appealing, don't you think so? Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl add baking powder and salt to it, mix well. Then add cumin seeds and mix it. Now add milk little by little to form a dough, not too tight.