Garam Masala Dark chocolate pudding. How to Make Garam Masala Dark Chocolate Cupcakes. This video explain how to make apple pudding. It is one of the easiest version of pudding.
Decorate, as desired, with Chocolate Glaze or Royal Icing. Garnish with toasted fennel seeds, dried rose petals, or. This old-fashioned treat is so creamy and comforting! You can cook Garam Masala Dark chocolate pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garam Masala Dark chocolate pudding
- It’s 375 ml of milk.
- It’s 250 ml of low fat cream.
- It’s 3 table spoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 table spoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 table spoon of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark chocolate grated.
- You need 1 tbs of ghee.
- It’s of Zest of one orange.
Transfer to a bowl; press plastic wrap onto surface of pudding. If desired, serve with whipped cream. I make a batch of my garam masala often, and store in fridge so i can brighten up my curries using this spice powders. You know there is nothing This is my version of garam masala.
Garam Masala Dark chocolate pudding step by step
- Put all ingredients(milk, cream, cocoa powder, garam masala, brown sugar, ghee, zest of orange, cornflour, dark chocolate) in heavy bottom sauce pan. Stir to mix..
- Cook over low medium flame.
- Stirring constantly till mixure beings to thicken..
- Taste and adjust the sweetness if required..
- Take off heat and pour mixture into serving dish.
- Let cool on room tem..
- Then put Into fridge for 2 to 3 hr..
- Dust some cocoa powder, serve chilled..
Just use the same cup or bowl to measure all the spices in the given proportion of the. Dry roast fennel seeds until it is hot to touch. This garam masala recipe is easy to make make as it involves roasting and blending of Indian spices. This healthy Dark Chocolate Chia Pudding is so, so good. You'll be surprised what its sweeteners are!