Sweet Rice Pudding#MyRiceDishContest. Place the rice in a medium-sized bowl. Fill the bowl with cold water and swirl the rice around to help remove the starch. Carefully pour off the water, making sure not to pour out the rice that has settled to the bottom.
Coconut Milk Rice Pudding "Love it! I used pineapple instead of mango." Arroz Con Leche (Rice Pudding) Sweet and simple, this creamy arroz con leche recipe is real comfort food in any language. You'll love the warm raisin and cinnamon flavors. You can have Sweet Rice Pudding#MyRiceDishContest using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Rice Pudding#MyRiceDishContest
- You need 1 cup of cooked mushy rice.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare Pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cup whole milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sweet condensed milk(optional).
- You need of Chopped Almonds & coloured ones to garnish.
Rice Pudding with Sweetened Condensed Milk. Add an extra teaspoon of vanilla or swap the dairy milk for a cup of coconut milk (including the fat). But don't leave out the sweetened condensed milk! To me it is one of the most comforting of treats.
Sweet Rice Pudding#MyRiceDishContest step by step
- In a cooking pot boil the milk.
- Now add the cooked rice.
- Keep stirring to avoid skin to form.
- Now add sugar,saffron,cardamom powder.
- Mix well, once it thickens switch off the gas..
- Add the condensed milk,give a stir.
- Transfer in a serving bowl decorate with chopped almonds,saffron & coloured almonds..
- Serve warm or chilled.
There's just something about curling up with a bowl of sweet, creamy, vanilla-y rice pudding, with that little dusting of cinnamon on top. I realize that there is a percentage of the rice pudding-eating population that recoils at the thought of putting raisins in their rice pudding. But all I am saying: Give raisins a chance. Especially if they're soaked in whiskey, man. Rice pudding is the ultimate comfort dessert.