Vickys Steamed Syrup Suet Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF. Drizzly days always remind me of my Grannies rice pudding. A warm sponge pudding is the ultimate comfort food. Indulge with sticky toffee, chocolate, vanilla or fruit-packed treats.
Half-fill a steamer or large saucepan with water and put on to boil. K., ↑Britain, ↑United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, ↑Great Britain • Hypernyms: ↑ … Useful english dictionary. To serve, spoon the extra syrup over the pudding, cut into generous wedges and serve with custard. You can have Vickys Steamed Syrup Suet Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Steamed Syrup Suet Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 160 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 25 grams of sunflower spread / butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare 175 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 75 grams of vegetable suet.
- You need 50 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb of soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
Steamed Syrup Sponge with a jug of Custard Syrup or Treacle Sponge Pudding With Custard Delicious chocolate sponge pudding shot on a wooden board with a hand full of fudge pieces Hot coffee. Cut it into slices and drizzle over any remaining golden. Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Steamed Syrup Suet Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Mix the vinegar and vanilla into the milk and set aside.
- Grease a 1 litre pudding basin with some of the butter then pour the syrup into the bottom of the basin.
- Mix the flour, suet, baking powder, bicarb, xanthan gum and sugar together, rubbing in the butter.
- Gradually mix the milk into the flour. The batter should be thick like a banana bread. Adjust the milk adding more or less if required. Pour the batter into the pudding basin and cover with a piece of tented foil.
- Bring some water to simmer in a large pan and put the pudding basin inside. The water should come 2/3 the way up the basin.
- Put the lid on the pan and steam the pudding for 45 – 60 minutes.
- Remove from the pan carefully and turn out onto a serving plate. I forgot to add xanthan gum and my pudding naturally split into quarters but was so light inside! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
- Serve with custard.
There's something really comforting about a pot pie. It's not too much pastry and you can put anything you like. The Best English Steamed Pudding Recipes on Yummly Steamed Caramel Custard Pudding, English Pudding, Fail-me-never Steamed Pudding. Blueberry And Golden Syrup Steamed Sponge PuddingHolly Loves Cake.