Vickys Boozy Chocolate Chestnut Pudding, GF DF EF SF. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Foods with gluten. Collection by Lorie Bateman. · Easy and healthy overnight chia pudding recipes for cherry almond, carrot cake, hazelnut chocolate and blueberry muffin. See more ideas about Food recipes, Food and Eat.
These naughty chocolate christmas pudding cupcakes pretty much sum up christmas don't they? To all you chocolate pudding lovers, this is real treat! So I redid the recipe today just to shoot photos so I could share it with you all. You can have Vickys Boozy Chocolate Chestnut Pudding, GF DF EF SF using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Boozy Chocolate Chestnut Pudding, GF DF EF SF
- Prepare 175 grams of plain dark chocolate.
- You need 75 grams of Stork (dairy-free block) margarine.
- Prepare 75 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 435 grams of can of chestnut puree.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brandy.
- You need 285 ml of light coconut milk.
The Boozy Chocolate Puddings recipe out of our category None! Serve decorated with chocolate-coated walnut halves and chocolate shavings. Gluten free chocolate cake recipe with orange glazed. This cake is also dairy free.
Vickys Boozy Chocolate Chestnut Pudding, GF DF EF SF step by step
- Melt the chocolate over a bain marie or in 30 second increments on a microwavable bowl.
- Cream together the margarine & sugar.
- Mix in the chestnut puree.
- Then stir in the melted chocolate, then once incorporated stir in the brandy and coconut milk.
- Divide into servings and let set in fridge for a good hour.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate to serve (serves 6 – 8).
Homemade chocolate pudding has been forgotten about and we have no idea why. Sure, instant is EASY, but is it best? Making pudding from scratch is surprisingly simple and so satisfying. From the rich, soft dough to the most luscious chocolate fudge filling (ever), this vegan chocolate babka tastes just as heavenly as it looks. Without any egg replacements or unusual ingredients, this vegan treat couldn't be easier to make – and you'll love it.