Vickys Brandy Cream Sauce for Christmas Pudding GF DF EF SF NF. Mix the cornflour and milk together in a bowl. Whisk with a fork to break up any lumps. The Christmas Pudding works really well with a boozy, rich sauce which is a perfect balance for the pudding.
See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Foods with gluten. Stir in the brandy (or rum) and the sugar and serve with Christmas pudding. Delicious fruity Christmas pudding with brandy cream sauce served in dishes on a decorative Christmas table for a seasonal Xmas celebration. You can cook Vickys Brandy Cream Sauce for Christmas Pudding GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Brandy Cream Sauce for Christmas Pudding GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 55 grams of Stork Margarine Block (gold foil) / butter.
- Prepare 55 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 570 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Brandy (or use flavoured extract instead of alcohol).
- Prepare 55 grams of caster sugar (superfine).
The lightly whipped texture and perfect smoothness also impressed our panel. Here's a fun and super easy bread pudding for holiday entertaining. Just before serving, combine brandy and remaining ice cream. Vickys Clementine Cous Cous Salad, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook.
Vickys Brandy Cream Sauce for Christmas Pudding GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat and stir in the flour.
- Whisk the milk in a bit at a time to avoid getting lumps and let gently simmer for 2 minutes to cook out the floury flavour.
- Add the brandy and sugar, stirring until the sugar is dissolved and the sauce is thickened.
- Pour into a jug and serve hot with Christmas pudding https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356637-vickys-lighter-christmas-pudding.
Great recipe for Vickys BBQ Pulled Sweet Potato, GF DF EF SF NF. Brandy cream sauce: Beat cream and brandy in medium bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Brandy cream sauce can be made a day ahead, cover, refrigerate. If you would like the pudding to achieve a richer, darker colour add one or two teaspoons of Parisian essence when. Serve with hard sauce or vanilla ice cream.