Vickys Spiced Plum & Apple Pudding & Dulce du Leche, GF DF EF SF. You may be able to find more information about this and. Download Spiced plum stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Heat a pan until hot, add the Place the rings onto a baking sheet.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Arrange the sliced plum decoratively on top of the cake in a circular pattern. Super easy, delicious Spiced Plum Jam, made without pectin. You can cook Vickys Spiced Plum & Apple Pudding & Dulce du Leche, GF DF EF SF using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Spiced Plum & Apple Pudding & Dulce du Leche, GF DF EF SF
- Prepare 225 grams of gluten-free / plain flour.
- It’s 140 grams of golden caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of apple sauce.
- Prepare 175 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 of apples, peeled, cored and chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 5 of plums, pitted and chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of stem ginger, finely chopped.
Plum jam on its own is fantastic, but this spiced version is irresistible. Cut the plums in half and remove stone. Use cooking plums for this chutney, as they have a more definite taste than dessert plums when cooked. From 'the Basic Basics Jams, Preserves and Chutneys Handbook by Marguerite Patten.
Vickys Spiced Plum & Apple Pudding & Dulce du Leche, GF DF EF SF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F and grease and line an 8" round springform cake tin.
- Stir the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg together until combined.
- Beat in the apple sauce, milk, lemon juice and vanilla then fold in the chopped apple, plums & ginger.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until golden and springy when lightly pressed on top with your finger.
- Set aside to cool in the tin while you make the caramel sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340913-vickys-dairy-free-dulce-du-leche.
- Serve warm wedges of the spiced cake with the sauce and some ice cream, custard or whipped coconut cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338524-vickys-whipped-coconut-cream-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
Spiced Plum Chutney can keep in the refrigerator for up to three weeks or in the freezer for up to However you serve Spiced Plum Chutney, just be sure there's enough to go around—this one is. This spiced plum jam tastes like Christmas in a jar! Canning plum jam is a great way to preserve plums. The perfect winter warmer – with a layer of juicy, fruity plums sat on a base of warm sponge these spiced Visit goodtoknow recipes for more Kirstie Allsopp recipes, plum recipes and dessert recipes. Pork chops and plums are slow-cooked together.