Vickys Self-Saucing Toffee Apple Pudding GF DF EF SF NF. Also, the custard is similar to what? Aforementioned Apple Crumble has much company, including Strawberry Crumble, Caramel Baked. Toffee apple self-saucing pudding by Pauls.
These scones make use of any apples going soft in the fruit bowl! Best self saucing pudding with the addition of apples and a delicious toffee caramel sauce. Easy to make and a perfect homemade dessert. You can cook Vickys Self-Saucing Toffee Apple Pudding GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Self-Saucing Toffee Apple Pudding GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 85 g of melted gold foil-wrapped Stork margarine block + extra.
- It’s 180 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Prepare 100 g of golden caster sugar / superfine sugar.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 240 ml of light coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large cooking apples – peeled, cored & sliced.
- Prepare 140 g of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 240 ml of boiling water.
- Prepare 50 g of chopped pecans (optional).
A scrumptious toffee apple and pecan pudding recipe from Mary Berry. The fluffy apple sponge is crowned with a creamy toffee sauce and chopped pecan nuts. Drizzly days always remind me of my Grannies rice pudding. How to make super delicious self-saucing toffee apple pudding, finished with an extra drizzle of toffee sauce over the top – yummy!\r► Subscribe for regular videos caramel self-saucing pudding cake recipe.
Vickys Self-Saucing Toffee Apple Pudding GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and grease a 3.5 pint cake tin or casserole dish with some of the margarine.
- Mix the flour, xanthan gum if using, sugar, baking powder & salt together.
- Mix the melted margarine, milk and vanilla into the flour and stir until smooth, adding a splash extra milk if using GF flour.
- Layer the apples at the bottom if the oven dish.
- Pour the cake batter on top evenly.
- Mix the boiling water and dark sugar together until smooth then gently pour over the batter, trying not to disrupt the batter too much. It helps to pour it over a spoon.
- Scatter the pecans over if using then bake for 40 minutes or until the cake is risen and firm on top while the sauce sinks to the bottom.
- Serve immediately with free-from ice cream or custard, see my recipe list for both.
Pear Sticky Toffee Cakes With Miso Caramel Sauce. You'll want to make these individual toffee puddings again and again. To serve, carefully run a knife around the inside edge to loosen and turn out on to plates. Spoon any sauce still inside moulds on to puddings and serve with ice cream, if you like. Stir, then put over a low heat and simmer until the sugar has dissolved.