Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF. Drizzly days always remind me of my Grannies rice pudding. Allergy friendly (GF, DF, SF, NF, EF, Refined sugar free) This Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa and Coconut Rice is a restaurant-quality Rich creamy vanilla ice cream, and dairy free too!
To me it is one of the most comforting of treats. This recipe can be served warm, cold, or anywhere in between! It's everything you could ever want in rice pudding. You can cook Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 100 grams of short grain rice.
- Prepare 820 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need 300 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 50 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of dairy-free spread eg Vitalite or Stork block Margarine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground nutmeg or to taste.
It starts with cooked rice, so if you have some leftover from Chinese takeout the other night, then you're already halfway. Rice Pudding is one of life's simple pleasures and a favorite dessert recipe. Made from kitchen staple ingredients like white rice, milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon, rice pudding is very simple to make. This gluten-free magic cake is delicious, milky, creamy and you can't even tell it's gluten-free!
Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Put the rice and cinnamon stick into a pan with the milks. Bring to the boil, then turn down to a simmer.
- Simmer uncovered until the rice is cooked, around 40 minutes or more, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and stir in the sugar, nutmeg and dairy-free spread until melted and combined.
- Serve in bowls with a pinch of nutmeg over each.
- You can make it in the oven by putting the rice, milk, sugar and spread into a greased oven dish with some cinnamon and nutmeg sprinkled over the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at gas 2 / 150C / 300°F for 2.5 – 3 hours or until the top is golden brown.
I was fortunate to grow up around fabulous cooks. My mother and grandmother taught me to experiment with recipes, and we tried a lot of This had an old-fashioned goodness. Vickys Mojito Fruit Salad GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys Clementine Cous Cous Salad, GF DF EF SF NF. The best thing about rainy days is having warm puddings after supper!